3.02.2013

Valentine's Day Nail!


     Hello again lovelies! I come to you today with exciting news and pretty nails~

     I have sent in an application to be enrolled in a nail technician class provided by a local high school. It's a year long class that will cover the basics of manicures and pedicures to the art of acrylics and gel nails. It will even include working/owning a salon and all things in between! I turned it in today and will be awaiting a response in the next weeks on if I've messed up any of the information! (Which I don't think I did! ;D)

     Now onto the nails~ 



     This nail design was appart of my mix and match nails I did in prep for Valentine's day. (For which I did nothing but get my puppy's shots.) I had five different designs (one for each finger) and I decided this was my favourite. It's a red and pastel pink ombre with sparkles on the red. (Which appears pink in these pictures.) The polished I used for the sparkle was Fairy Dust by China Glaze. (Bottle pictured) It's a beautiful holographic glitter with good cover in one coat. I, later, did a manicure with all black nails with Fairy Dust over top. Those nails were stunning! 

       I hope you enjoy your stay or enjoyed stopping by. Love, Nova Noodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment